Adding Amazon products into your WooCommerce store will increase the amount of products that is in your store and also give more options for your customers to choose. Not forgetting to mention that it also increases your profit.
Amazon has billions of products under its umbrella and you can sell any of them with a commission. Just think of Amazon as the the biggest shopping mall in your area, just that you can walk in there and pick any products in it and sell it to your friend. And walk away with a commission.
There is no reason why you should not take advantage of this to your WooCommerce business.
However, things can get a little tiring and messy if you try to add their offered products into your store one by one as every product you register will need an affiliate link.
So, here’s a way where you can import their products with ease by using a plugin
It’s called the WooZone and it is one of the most sold WooCommerce plugin on ThemeForest. With 16,633 sales and counting and an average rating of 4.34 / 5 among 1,103 ratings.
The author of the plugin is known as AA-Team who is labeled as a Power Elite Author.
Aside from that, here’s what WooZone can do to your WooCommerce store:
- Create a product list at the same time when you are browsing products from Amazon
- Import any number of product within seconds instead of doing it product per product which will take you years
- The plugin works with all countries that have Amazon registered services
- You can also auto import by setting the keywords, how many pages you would like to import and add it to queue. You will also be able to see the status of the import (for example when it started and when it ended)
- The product images will be directly from Amazon’s CDN meaning that the product will load fast in your WP website (good for customers),
- Insane import – with this feature you are able to import 50 products at a time on general search, and 100 products on category / subcategory search
- WooZone report – this feature allows you to keep track on the products you have imported, how many views each and every products received, how many products are added to cart and how many of them are redirected back to Amazon
- It also has an advanced search which you can use. The advanced search that is built in allows you to search for categories / subcategories / keywords for the product you want to import
- Amazon’s product variations and price variation can be pulled to your WP WooCommerce as well
- And you don’t have to worry about Google penalising your site for content duplication as WooZone has specially developed a feature that’s called the Automated Content Spinner. This will automatically spin the content that comes from Amazon upon import. In other words, you can have unique contents with minimal efforts
- Synchronisation – If you are a loyal customer to Amazon, you would know that their pricing will change quite often due to various reasons like sales / discounts. With this feature, you don’t have to worry about this changes as it keeps the product prices up to date using a custom cron job
Here’s how WooZone’s dashboard looks like
Everything is just right at your finger tips.
And here’s how the products will be displayed in grid and single product form
There are plenty of features more available with the WooZone. Let’s just say that this plugin has covered it in all aspects when it comes to you having a personalised Amazon store in your WooCommerce site.