What kind of laptop does an average student needs?
A laptop that has power.
A laptop that has the right storage amount.
A laptop that is able to take notes.
A laptop that is able to connect on the go no matter where you are at.
Based on the above said, we have found the laptop for it. Our research is based on the quality, the brand and of course, the specifications.
And this is how it looks like:
Based on first impression, it looks identical to the MacBook Air which means that it carries the similar elements as the MacBook Air, including the thin features and aluminium chassis.
It has a 14″ screen which is full HD IPS display (1920 X 1080) and is powered by Intel Celeron N3160 quad-core processor 1.6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.24GHz.
The operating system it’s using is Chrome OS.
And in terms of memory, it has a 4GB LPDDR3 SDRAM memory and a 32GB internal storage.
- The all-aluminium chassis looks and feels great and also light – weighing only 3.42 pounds
- A good speaker
- High resolution screen with wide viewing angles
- It does not have an SD card slot
- The keyboard does not feel to good
- It’s not suitable for gaming and other graphic intensive tasks
The perfect affordable laptop to buy for an average student who is just embarking on the college or university journey.