This new feature that was introduce on the 7th March by WordPress will allow users like me and you to write, edit, and also collaborate in Google Docs. You can easily save it on any WordPress.com or Jetpack connected WP sites.
So, you can just forget about copy and pasting or even adding media all over again.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. Head over to the Google Webstore and install Google Docs to your Chrome
2. Once you installed it, you will be requested to give WordPress the plugin access to post on your behalf and you are good to write.
3. When you are done writing, save a Google Docs draft as a blog post
4. Then head over to the Add-ons menu and open WordPress.com for Google Docs
5. Once you have completed Step # 4, a sidebar will appear where you can add WordPress.com or Jetpack – connected sites.
6. Click the Save Draft button and edit the post in WordPress if you would like to make some minor changes to it. If the minor changes are made, hit publish and your post is ready to go live.